I’m a Sinner Saved By Grace

















I’m a Sinner Saved By Grace
Truly I can say to you today, That I’m a sinner saved by grace. The words of this hymn truly describe me and many of us who are eternally grateful to the Lord for his saving grace. Deep in my heart lies a yearning after his face, for I’ve been transformed by the renewing of my mind by the cleansing of God’s word throughout my life. I share this because early this morning I was awakened from a deep sleep praising God. Yes, for no reason that I can think off. What I mean is, I wasn’t dreaming about God or my walk with him. I was just having a normal dream when I was pulled into my earthly reality and I began to worship and praise The Lord. For a good hour, the Lord had me in his presence. When I thought it was over, He called me further into his presence until 1pm in the afternoon today. I had to rearrange my whole day because he calls for more time. What was unreal about the experience was that I didn’t notice the time until it was over. Even now I still feel his presence in and hovering around me.
An hour later, It was not over, He lead me to write these words down as a reminder to me and to you. That we are all sinners saved by His grace was to be the message for me and you today. Honestly, I don’t know where I would be without the Lord keeping me through the years. Truly, I can say, that his not only has he kept me whole, but he’s kept my body, my mind, my soul, and spirit as well. This thing we call life is amazing to me. With so many things that could go wrong God is able to give us victory if we come to him in prayer and trust in his way.
I believe that I’m like most people who have suffered from many battles over their soul from every situation one lives through. And now I find oneself free from bitterness, hate, envy, jealousy and fits of rage is fascinating. Not that I’ve had any of these overwhelming emotions more than others, but I’ve wondered why I haven’t had it take root in my life, now after a long life of heartache and pain and as well as a countless constant situations riddled with many misunderstandings and concerns in life, I’ve learned to trust in Jesus. The interesting thing is in our time people consider a person who believes in God a fool. I marvel at that belief because all I’ve witness in my life is a Living and Awesome God who’s made a way for me in spite of my many shortcomings, he was able to do his mighty work in my heart. If you could see what I once was, If you could go with me back to where I started from then I know you would see a miracle of love that took me, in its sweet embrace and made me what I am today just an old sinner... saved by grace. Powerfully true my life would say through these words I can also sing and say the very words of praise.
Through it all, the Lord has given us a way out of our human condition and us the ability to prosper through it all. With my multiple achievements in life, only one thing stands out, I can do nothing to save myself from my reached sinful condition, I am hopeless there. But I praise God, for sending his son Jesus Christ who paid a price for my soul. I'm just a sinner saved by grace when I stood condemned to deathHe took my place now I live and breathe in freedom. With each breath of life I take loved and forgiven, backed with a living, I'm just a sinner saved by grace, this verse says.
How could I boast of anything, I’ve ever seen or done?
How could I dare to claim as mine, the victories God has won?
Where would I be had God not brought me gently to this place?
I'm here to say I'm nothing, But a sinner saved by grace. When I stood condemned to death, He took my place.
It is in hearing the gospel truth, at the age of 9 years old I was called to humble myself unto the Lord and repent of my sins and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior, soon after then I was filled with the Holy Spirit and with the speaking in tongues and fire. Now I’ve grown and breathed in freedom with each breath of life I take, I'm loved and forgiven backed with a living, I’m just a sinner saved by grace are the words of my song as well. 

Since then I’ve also learned to come before the Lord daily in order to praise and worship him first, then to pray for the world, my country, my state, and city, as well as my church, friends and family, and me. After this leads us to apply his truths in our lives by move in the fruit of his spirit which is a difficult thing to manage and trust God to help toward walking his way through every circumstance in life and by the grace of God we’ve made it through another day called victory in Jesus, because I’m saved by grace. The words of this hymn reflect the joy I feel each and every day.

Sinner Saved By Grace Lyrics

If you could see what I once was
If you could go with me
Back to where I started from
Then I know you would see
A miracle of love that took me
In it's sweet embrace
And made me what I am today
Just an old sinner... saved by grace
I'm just a sinner saved by grace
When I stood condemned to death
He took my place
Now I live and breathe in freedom
With each breath of life I take
Loved and forgiven, backed with a living
I'm just a sinner saved by grace
How could I boast on anything
I've ever seen or done?
How could I dare to claim as mine
The victories God has won?
Where would I be
Had God not brought me
Gently to this place?
I'm here to say I'm nothing
But a sinner saved by grace
I'm just a sinner saved by grace
When I stood condemned to death
He took my place
Now I grow and breathe in freedom
With each breath of life I take
I'm loved and forgiven backed with a living
I'm just a sinner saved by grace
Now I grow and breathe in freedom
With each breath of life I take
I'm loved and forgiven backed with a living
I'm just a sinner saved by grace
Saved by grace
Songwriters
HUMPHRIES, MITCH/GAITHER, WILLIAM/GAITHER, GLORIA
Published by
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Read more: Gaither Vocal Band - Sinner Saved By Grace Lyrics | MetroLyrics


Comments