#1 Activate The Fruit of the Spirit in your Life Joseph Angel LTD




#1 Activate The Fruit of the Spirit in your Life
Joseph Angel Ministries
The Fruit of the Spirit / Galatians 5:22-23
The Rhema Word Study
Episode #1 Activate The Fruit of the Spirit in your Life
Christreign Television Series of 1/6 Episodes.
Episode #2: https://youtu.be/VvHIVpl8bRA
Episode #3: https://youtu.be/sZ0LMMTJ4iU
Episode #4: https://youtu.be/eF9V0jjPftY
Joseph Angel Limited Copyright 2016
Hello Everyone
I just want to thank my professional media technical team, my church leadership and my church members, ministry partners, my family whom I love so much and friends, who are very patient with me throughout the years. I am eternally grateful to you all making it possible for me to create an awesome Christian program to evangelize the world.
If I'm doing this now, it means God has done a mighty work in my heart through the work of the Holy Spirit who has to lead the way for me to live an extraordinary life. From countless situations where I have found God at the center of it all too dangerous journeys in which the Lord has kept my life from the traps, the enemy had laid for me.
The Christreign TV Program: Many don't know but I've been seeking to find a person who would preach God's word on my Christian network for seven years. It was an all expenses paid Christian TV production. This search has to lead me to meet up with a lot of talented people from around the region. Only to find no one to fit the role.
Then there I stood alone once again. With no one to do the work the Lord had called me to produce, I thought. As a media producer, I seek talent and people with an edge or a supernatural calling from God. I usually help them and set them up to do a mighty work for years now. But for some reason this new project no one person fits the vision. I soon realize that my quest leads to me. Believe me, that realization nearly killed me, I cried so much about not wanting to do it myself because I gave that up so long ago that I don't have any more tears left to cry...
The truth is, I don't have a desire to preach, or to stand in front of anyone to say anything because I have nothing to say and I really don't want to talk about the wonders of the Lord I've experienced. I like to keep all that private between me and the Lord, But because I love the Lord with all my heart he's been asking me to preach for a very long time now. I will obey Him and his word and I will fulfill the call he has placed on me before I was born.
As many of you know that the Lord called me out to do a work that would further The Lord's message of LOVE to the world many years ago. Back then, I was lead out of my church to start my many companies. I found success many times over and now the Lord has brought me in a full circle to pick up the public call to preach the gospel to the world.
And here I am!
I'm bear before you all giving the word of the Lord each day I awake. I hope you can be kind and forgive my many errors in my speech, grammar and perhaps my silly humor, all in all, I just want to obey and do what the Lord's has called me to do.
To my Christian organization leaders and ministry partners, I thank you for your Love and your encouragement through the years which lead me to go public with the words of the Lord.
Blessing to you all!
Joseph Angel
Please Like Our Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/JosephAngelM...
http://josephangel.tv/

Comments